Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

May Wish

Welcome May \ ( ^o^ ) /

Finally May is Here with Us.. And here's my Wish List actually I've posting this on Twitter last night. Down to Up

10. Will met @special1004 @shfly342 @siwon407 @AllRiseSilver @donghae861015 @imSMl @ShinsFriends @ryeong9 @GaemGyu next year in #SS5INA #MayWish

9. @Himsenkangin @ikmubmik comeback in 6jib this end of year #MayWish

8. Wish @Heedictator always stay healthy, happy, keep fighting and come back as soon as posible from army (´ε` )♡   #MayWish

7. Wish to big bro @Amoresha get married as soon as posible. Happy Bday ka.. Sangeil Chukka Hamnida. All the best for you #MayWish

6. Wish @fmylii Get Well as soon as posible and stay healthy.. So we can hang out together as usually. Damn miss moment like that :( #MayWish

5. My little Sister pass from her UN with great grade.. *HBD to her.. eh 3 days again.. hhe #MayWish

4. Wish to all people who have Birthday this month.. Yeay.. Happy Birthday to us.. :) #MayLine #MayWish

3. Wish I can go to somewhere that I never visit before.

2. Wish I get new experiences, meet a lot of people that I never meet before and people from the past that I missed so much.

1. Wish to me always be Healthy and Happy everytime. #MayWish

Thanksfull to Allah SWT to give me a wonderfull life
Welcome May :')


Sirencelly
Arin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...